Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Fitin1rb
Helper III
Helper III

Power BI Integration with Teams

Hello Community - 

I am having issues with the embedded Power BI reports within Teams pages.  This is a new issue that just started, but I have several reports embedded into different Teams spaces that were working just fine.  No all of the sudden recently, when I click on those reports that are embedded, nothing happens, I am not even getting error messages.  I also, out of nowhere, cannot access Powerbi.com from the pinned application in my Teams App.

Is anyone aware of a Microsoft/Power BI update that is causing this issue?

Thank You!

Ryan

3 REPLIES 3
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Fitin1rb ,

Any updates?

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Fitin1rb ,

Any updates?

Sorry for that I could not reproduce your issue for these days.The embedded Power BI report works fine on my Teams(Web). 

Eyelyn9_0-1643093539359.png

Please share more detail information to help us clarify your scenario, like:

1.when I click on those reports that are embedded, nothing happens, I am not even getting error messages. 

What do you mean by this?

2. How about embedding reports in web Teams not in Teams Application?

3. If such behaviour happened recently?

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Fitin1rb ,

Is the issue above relevant for mobile expereince of to Teams expereince in general (desktop app)?

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors