Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

adezkam

Pin tiles only for phone layout?

Hi

I have a dashboard which is built for desktop, but I now want to add specific tiles and visualizations that is only to be used in phone view and not desktop. Is that possible in any way? 

4 REPLIES 4
gabil
Employee
Employee

Hi Adezkam,

Are you relating to dashboards or reports?

Today mobile dashboards and phone repots can only be a subset of the web dashboard or report.

We're looking into differentiating between the web dashboard and report more significanlty from the mobile dashboards and report, but we do not have a concrete plan for that.

If this is something that interests you, please post an idea for that - 

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/category/105939-mobile

Thanks,

Gabi

Hi 
Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, yes. I am refering to the dashboard, which I share with stakeholders. I have a large background image on which I present the different visualization. However, this is not looking well at all in phone view (via Power BI App). So I need to break my backgrund image down to 6 pieces and stack this vertically  to fit mobile screens. 

Thanks for the answer. I guess my best shot right now is simply creating a new report page where I randomly add the assets and visualizations I need, to then drag it when I build my dashboard in phone view on Power Bi Web  (?)

Thanks

If I follow you correctly then you are correct.

If you'd like to me to take a look at the specific dashboard and try to assist please send some screenhots to 

mpbisup@microsoft.com.

Thanks,

Gabi

Thanks. I learned to break my assets down to pieces, which helps me re-construct the layout for phone better. 

So far, so good. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors