Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rpuri
Frequent Visitor

Patching Functionality Power Apps to Data Verse

Hi Power BI Community,

I'm encountering some issue and want to clarify with experts here. Below is my use case:-

1) Data Verse - This is the backend that is staging the data

2) Power BI - Using this as a front end to view the backend; connected to data verse

3) Power Apps - The apps are integrated within Power BI to perform create, update and delete operations on backend data.

As a part of Power Apps, I have a gallery view that references Power BI (via Power BI Integration Object). Also, I have a form that shows the details of the record item selected in the gallery. I'm able to perform update/delete operations using power apps on the backend and same is reflected in Power BI view (Using PowerBI. Refresh ()).

Question - When I am trying to create a new record, the record is getting created in the data verse tables but the same is not reflected in Power BI and Gallery view? 

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Might be a timing or filter issue.  My money is on a filter somewhere in your Power BI that prevents new entries from showing. Check your queries and filters.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors