cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Paginated Reports not rendering in Power BI mobile apps (Android & iOS)

Hi Maya. Thanks for reaching out. There is already a call with the Microsoft Support team.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi guys, how are you doing ?

I did a simple report using Power BI Report Builder, with only 3 parameters and the results were:

• [OK] I have published in the correct Workspace (wich I already have enabled Premium Capacity)
  • [OK] I have accessed via browser and it worked perfectly (https://app.powerbi.com/)
  • [NOT OK] I have accessed via Power BI APP (IOS and Android) and tried to run, but see the attached error

soon_as_a_hit_to_generate_the_report.JPG

It seems that when I use parameters within the QUERIES, POWER BI APP cannot manage it. If I remove from the QUERY, POWER BI APP runs perfectly.

And again, via browser it WORKS perfectly with parameters. (https://app.powerbi.com/)

The Parameters:

@IniDate Date/Time

@EndDate Date/Time

@CustomerName Text

The Query:

SELECT T0.[CardName], SUM(T0.[DocTotal]) AS 'Total' FROM XXXX T0 WHERE T0.[DocDate] BETWEEN convert(datetime, @IniDate, 103) and convert(datetime, @EndDate, 103) and T0.[CardName] IN (@CustomerName) Group By T0.[CardName], T0.[DocTotal] Order By Total

Versions:

Power BI Report Builder v15.0.1517.0
IOS v13.3.1 - Power BI APP 20.4 
Android v9 - Power BI APP 2.2.200410.2114582

I saw some comments regarding RDL tags, but I can't see in my report this tags. 

Does anybody knows the latest status of this issue ?

@mshenhav and @Kubie 

Thank you so much !

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

After 3 months of replying with various Microsoft support staff employees I gave up on troubleshooting this error.

Be sure to make a new topic in this forum so that your issue gets highlighted.

Furthermore, file a support ticket with Microsoft Support (https://admin.microsoft.com/Adminportal/Home?source=applauncher#/support/requests). In my experience the level of support varies, however the response times are quick.

Good luck with finding a resolution.

Highlighted
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @mbrandalise ,

Can you pleae check if your report has language tag? Language tags are currently not supported.

If not, we will need the RDL file for additional investigation. Can you please share it with us on mpbisup@microsoft.com?

Please also provide: App version, device type and any additiona info that you find relevant.

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 2020 Community Highlights

May 2020 Community Highlights

It’s time for another PBI Community recap!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!