Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PBI Phone Layout - Can't see "Text Tiles" in app on phone, only Image, Web or Video Tiles

Hi Community,

When adding a text tile in the app with a link to a specific report, I can't see it when accessing Power BI on iPhone App. Any reason for this?

BR

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

What version of power bi mobile app your test? Your device system version? Please provide more detailed information to help us clarify and reproduce this scenario.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 
In addition, any particular formatting or settings you apply on these 'text tiles'?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft ,

I am using the latest version of the Power BI IOS app.

I will try to provide some more information below:

We use an app where the users can navigate through different tiles to access a specific report.

Ex. Sales tile --> Sales Forecast --> Sales Forecast Report.

It work just fine online, but when trying to go through the same steps in the app, then we can not see the text tiles in the app. However, we can see the other tiles like image, url or video. So the quick solution to this would just be using an image tile with an image of the Sales Forecast Report and then a custom link to the actual report.

I was just wondering why it was not possible to see a text tile with a custom link to a report in the IOS app.

Br

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors