Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wshalex123
Helper III
Helper III

Open mobile version of Power BI report in MS Teams

Hi,

i got a finished report on desktop and mobile version. Both versions work without any problem.

For my employees, the Power BI report can be found in a tab in a Team in MS Teams. When i click on this tab on a mobile phone, it opens the desktop version and not the mobile version of my report. 

Note: I don't want the employees to open the PowerBI mobile App to get access to the mobile version of the report. They only should use MS Teams. 

Goal: When a employee opens the report in MS Teams on his mobile phone: Show the mobile version of the report

Can anyone help me out?

Cheers,

Alex

4 REPLIES 4
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @wshalex123 ,

A report mobile layout is supported only through Power BI Mobile app. The app is the recommended way for consuming reports optimized for phones. 

as a workaround. you can try and use custom page layout and build a report with page dimensions similar for phone layout.

Thanks Maya

Hey @mshenhav,

none of this is an option for me. I can't force employees to install this many apps on their mobile phone.

However, I am struggling with this because my report doesn't show up corretly in the MS Teams mobile App to Android Users (It's grey and you can't interact with the report).

It's working correctly for IOS Users.

Can you help me out?

Hey @wshalex123 ,

I have forwarded your feedback to the team responsible for Power BI expereinces in MS-Teams. 

Maya

hey @wshalex123 ,

Please open a support case for the team to be able to assist you.

Thanks Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors