Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

brian_blackwell

No tiles visible in android app

Hey all. I have created a dashboard and published the dashboard to the android mobile Power BI app. However I see the name of the dashboard, click on the name and it says "No tiles" where the graphs should be. Has anyone had this issue and know  a resolution? Man Indifferent

Thanks

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dana
Employee
Employee

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reporting about the issue.

Please make sure that you Pin the Tile to the dashabord.

If the issue still exist, please send us the following details to support@powerbi.email so we can further investigate the issue reported:

1. Device type
  2. OS version
  3. App version
  4. Can you please include screenshots of how the Tile appears on the web and a screenshot of the Tile from the app?

Thank you,

Dana.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
karimou

Dana
Employee
Employee

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reporting about the issue.

Please make sure that you Pin the Tile to the dashabord.

If the issue still exist, please send us the following details to support@powerbi.email so we can further investigate the issue reported:

1. Device type
  2. OS version
  3. App version
  4. Can you please include screenshots of how the Tile appears on the web and a screenshot of the Tile from the app?

Thank you,

Dana.

Are you using your phone?

On my phone, I had a similiar issue, I wasn't on the latest version. I had to jump into the playstore and update. Are you on the latest version?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Yes I believe it is the most current version. I downloaded the app late last week

ok. I'm running version 2.2.150802.11403

Can you give us a bit more background?

Are you on a Pro User license? Is this the only dashboard you have tried, or are others working on the app?

What is the source of your dataset, are you refreshing it?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Yes I am pro user. This is the first dashboard we have attempted. I can see the predefined sales dashboard sample just fine. Yes I am a Pro User. Our data source is static xlsx

is it possible that your dashboard lives in a group workspace? Groups are not yet supported in the mobile apps.  Only dashboards that live in your personal workspace will appear in your app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors