Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a public Power BI mobile example for demo

Hello, I am hoping for some quick assistance. I need to demo a publicly available Power BI report which has mobile viewing capabilty. I know I can do this in the app but the demo is to show how  Can someone point out some examples?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

hey @Anonymous ,

If you have an active Power BI account, any sample report you create in the service has mobile layout already configured, so it can easily consumed in the app.

To create a sample report, scroll all the way down in Power BI home page, to the "Getting started with Power BI" section and choose sample reports --> create a report by clicking the "Try sample". 

The report will be created in your personal workspace, and has mobile optimized layout that you'll be able to view once accessing the report from the app.

Does it help?

Thanks Maya

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

hey @Anonymous ,

If you have an active Power BI account, any sample report you create in the service has mobile layout already configured, so it can easily consumed in the app.

To create a sample report, scroll all the way down in Power BI home page, to the "Getting started with Power BI" section and choose sample reports --> create a report by clicking the "Try sample". 

The report will be created in your personal workspace, and has mobile optimized layout that you'll be able to view once accessing the report from the app.

Does it help?

Thanks Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Power BI embedded report support mobile layout, you can set up it on power bi desktop side:

Create reports optimized for the Power BI phone apps

Embedding with Power BI

If you mean embed code with 'publish to web' feature, it not support mobile layout.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous Any Publish to Web report can be viewed on a mobile device but I don't believe the mobile view is available in Publish to Web. 

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I believe you are right. You cannot view reports in mobile view from Publish to Web.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors