Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

admin11
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

My 1st post at mobile app on how to make year field appear at filter section ?

Hi All

I have make a post at deskstop group regarding the mobile app issue , i was told that here have more expert on mobile app issue . 

Below is my post :-

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/iPhone-visualization-filter-how-to-add-year-filter/m-p/1656...

The issue i encounter is , since the mobile app , at filter icon :-

admin11_0-1612932263962.png

When i click the above filter icon , i can only see one field "SOURCE" allow me selection the value lable. My question is how to add year into here ? So that when i click on filter icon , i also can set filter by year.

admin11_1-1612932395949.png

Hope some one can advise,

Paul Yeo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @admin11 ,

To access visual level filter you need to tap on the visual, and from the visual header, tap on the "..." menu.

This will open all actions you can do on the visual. One of the options is to open "Visual level filter".

If "Year" was defined as a filter at the visual level, then you should be able to see it there. 

Regards, 

Maya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @admin11 ,

To access visual level filter you need to tap on the visual, and from the visual header, tap on the "..." menu.

This will open all actions you can do on the visual. One of the options is to open "Visual level filter".

If "Year" was defined as a filter at the visual level, then you should be able to see it there. 

Regards, 

Maya

Paulyeo11
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@mshenhav 

I manage found the solution from some who just share with me the solution. what i need to do is put the year field at filter pan. it must be put at " filter on all page. "

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors