Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mobile powered Embed Not Showing Whole Report

Hello,

I have an app that has both a desktop and mobile view.  I have been using PowerBI in the desktop view for about 9 months now and for the most part, it is working well.  For mobile, we had created pages of reports that were optimized for mobile. However, with the Javascript API now able to actually show the Mobile version of PowerBI reports, I wanted to use that instead of creating 2 versions of the same report with different size pages.  

I took an existing report, went to mobile view, and added the existing controls to it.  I then saved it to PowerBI.com and into my system, just like I always do.  When I view the report on mobile, I am getting the mobile view like I am susppose to, but it seems to be cutting off half the top Map control, and not showing my final bar chart at all.  To make the map show more fully, I put the map about 2 rows of space from the top, and it is still cutting a little off it.  

So I guess my question is this, is there only so much space you can use and have show up in the report on Mobile?  And if that is the case, how many rows is that?  ALso, why would it not start from the 1st row?   

There maybe something I am doing wrong in the report itself, and would love feedback on how I can make this work,  Thank you and please see attachments for how I laid out the report....

Stizz001

The top 2 are of the mobile view in PowerBI desktop where you set up the mobile part.  They show that i had to put blank space at top and that there are 2 bar charts at bottom.  The 2nd set shows what shows up when embeded.  The map is still partly cut off at top, even though I have given blank space, and the last picture shows that only one of the bar charts show. What is wrong? THanks.

Shows 2 charts at bottomShows Blank Space needed at topIn app part of map is cut offThe Last Chart Does not show even scrolled down all the way

3 REPLIES 3
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous,

Can you share the report file (pbix) with our support (mpbisup@microsoft.com) for furture investigation?

Thanks Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will send it right away @mshenhav. Thank you for your assitnce and I look forward to working with your team further., 

Stizz001

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors