Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mobile app view

Hello,
After the recent update of PowerBI from this week all of reports in dashboard are not compatible in mobile view, even thu the data is visible in reports, when I tap to select any filters after opening up a report the entire report is refreshed.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous ,

Can you please provide us more details on the scenario below? usually when you change a filter, the report refreshes the visuals to apply the filter selected...

Thanks, Maya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous ,

Can you please provide us more details on the scenario below? usually when you change a filter, the report refreshes the visuals to apply the filter selected...

Thanks, Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,
So what I meant earlier is.. when I try to tap anywhere on report the report is getting refreshed, this is happening even before I have selected any filters in the report. Later I realized the same reports which was compatible on mobile earlier are not functioning properly when I open it in mobile after I upgraded the PowerBI mobile app to latest version released this week so wanted to know is anyone of you too are facing similar issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors