Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kzorina
Frequent Visitor

Mobile app tile not show on launch, but show after opening it

I have dashboard which combines 2 reports. I share it with other account. Then when I open it from this other account on the web - everything is fine. When I open on mobile - I see message on only 1 tile (live page) "The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it". However when i click on this tile - i see all the information. And when I go back - i see it on dashboard too! BUT if i close the dashboard and open again - i see "The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it".

I tried to give permissions for dashboard and report one more time, to refresh everything, to close and open app. Maybe someone have any ideas, how to deal with it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I tried to remake dashboard from scratch and now it works just fine. I don't know what the problem was though.. Thanks for quick answer anyway!s

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kzorina ,

What type of datasource your used? Connection mode? Any RLS setting enabled on your reports?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I tried to remake dashboard from scratch and now it works just fine. I don't know what the problem was though.. Thanks for quick answer anyway!s

I use SQL server, import mode. I did not edit RLS settings. I am sure that everything is aiavilable for user as web version displayed everything.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors