Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

erika105
Frequent Visitor

Mobile app not loading

Hi, 

Me and my team have been using PowerBI mobile on our laptops to analyze reports. Recently, we had to change the microsoft passwords as a periodic security practise. After that, when trying to open Power BI mobile on our laptops, the app is not loading. It opens up but nothing is happening, only the loading page is visible. On internet, everything works fine, I managed to login with new password without problem.

I managed to resolve the issue by deleting the app completely from my laptop and installing it again, but that is not the solution at all, as we change the passwords every 3 months. It would be nonsence having to delete and install the app every time we do it. I think the issue is that app is trying to connect with the old password, but it is not allowing the opportunity to use the new one. I cannot choose "settings" or anything else and do it manually.

Please resolve the issue or give me a solution. Maybe I simply do not see where I can sign in again.

4 REPLIES 4
MaryMoon

Well, I had the same problem with "8mm" app, when I had to film Heisenberg Show, which was really very important for me, so I decided to delete it and install it once more. Aaaaand....FIXED!!!!

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @erika105,

Do you mean power bi app from MS store?(UWP version)

If this is a case, I can't reproduce your issue. (Every time I update my password, it will ask my to re-login in)

For your scenario, you can try to manually sign out before update password and re sign in with updated password.

10.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

The thing is I cannot do anything, as the app is not loading

Thanks for your report

Can you please try to uninstall and install your app again?

Please also send us more details to mpbisup@microsoft.com as we are working with our support team to create a dedicated App with more logs to understand what is going on with the authentication process

Thanks

Yariv

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors