Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aswcft
Frequent Visitor

Mobile App Not Showing Data

Hi, I have created a mobile report using Power BI Desktop.  When I publish the report to our Report Server, I can see the data.  But when I access the report using the Power BI Mobile app, the data items do not show.  The data items are replaced by a X with a See Data written underneath.  If i click See Data, nothing happens.  Does any know why the data items won't show and how to fix this please?  Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @aswcft,

Did this issue fix on your side? If this is a case, you can consider sharing the version of the mobile app and close the thread to help other users to know which version release fixed the issue.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @aswcft ,

Can you please provide little more information:

1) Arre you using iOS or Android app?

2) Can you share screencaptue of what you get instead of the report?

3) What Report Server version are you using?

4) Are you able to view the report when browsing from mobile broswer instead of the app?

Thanks, Maya

Thanks @mshenhav 

hi @aswcft ,

are you using the latest version of Power BI Report server?

(May 2020)

Ori

Hi @oreduar  I am using September 2019.  I have just created two test reports, both with a matrix.  Using the Mobile App, I can see a matrix on one of the reports, but not in the other?  That seems a bit weird?

aswcft
Frequent Visitor

Hi @mshenhav  and @oreduar .  Is anyone able to come back to me with this please?  The answer can't be to download a newer version when it seems to work for somethings and not for other?  Although I can't work out why it works somtimes and not others?  Thanks

Hey @aswcft ,

Does hitting the refresh butto fix the problem?

What is the experience loading the same reports in Chrome from the same device?

Thanks, Maya 

Thanks for your reply Maya.

1. I am using the Android App.

2. Image

MobileAppNotWorking.PNG

3. I am using Power BI Report Server.  

4. I can view the report when browsing from the Web.  

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors