Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Missing PowerBI complication on Apple Watch 4

[ Edited ]

I have been using the PBI Apple Watch complication on my watchface since the Apple Watch 3 came out. Now I switched over to Apple Watch 4 and just restored the watch from backup - so everything was an exact copy of my AW3 - and it was, except the PBI complication is no longer available?? It disappeared from the watchfaces it was on and I can not select it from the list of complications. The PowerBI app is installed on the watch (I also tried deleting and re-installing) and the PBI app works fine, I can open it and see my dashboard.

Anyone else seeing this problem? Can anyone confirm that the PBI complicaiton should function on AW4?

Accepted Solutions
Established Member

Re: Missing PowerBI complication on Apple Watch 4

Hey @Debug_Bug,

Power BI does not yet support the new complication types. In order to see the old complication, you need to change the watch face to “Modular” instead of “Infograph modular”, then you will have the option to pick 2 lines complication - whiich the type of complications we support currently.

Thanks, Maya

View solution in original post

All Replies
Community Support Team

Hi @Debug_Bug,

It sounds like a compatibility issue with different version of apple watch and power bi mobile app. I'd like to suggest you configure these on Apple watch 4 instead to restore configurations form apple watch 3.

In addition, you can also contact to mobile team for better support.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Established Member

Hey @Debug_Bug,

Power BI does not yet support the new complication types. In order to see the old complication, you need to change the watch face to “Modular” instead of “Infograph modular”, then you will have the option to pick 2 lines complication - whiich the type of complications we support currently.

Thanks, Maya

Frequent Visitor

Ok, that explains why, thanks.