Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

xpatik
Frequent Visitor

Link between reports is not working on iOS ipad app

Hello everyone,

We have created a report which contains a matrix with a link to another report page (with filters applied).

In Service everything works fine.

But in mobile iOS app for ipad when link button is pressed, we get redirection to correct report but with no filters applied!

Please note that this particular behavior appeared only recently. Same report used to work fine in ipad app too. 

May you please advise on any possibe solution?

Thank you,

Christos

2 REPLIES 2
erezone
Employee
Employee

Hello @xpatik.

Can you share the URL format you try to open the filtered report with in the app?

Can you also try to paste this link in Notes and open it or open it from your email in the device and see if it opens in the app correctly?

Thanks,

Erez.

Hello @erezone and thank you very much for your reply.

I am afraid i cannot share links, but trying to access link from e-mail (after copy/pasting from Service) worked as supposed to.

Moreover yesterday there were sometimes linking was working properly and sometimes not.

I wonder if there were any known issues with the app yesterday.

Thank you again,

Christos

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors