Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ARG

Line Chart error when scrolling in online version

Hi everyone!

I have a dashboard with some line charts published, 4 of them are date based and have a scroll bar in the X-axis to see the complete evolution. They were working properly until two days ago, when they began to have an unexpected behaviour, missing the lines, when scrolling. 

In desktop it works properly. 

Can anyone help me??

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi

Can you still see the issue on Web and Power BI mobile app?

Thanks

Yariv

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @ARG,

Are you reffering to a report (and not a dashboard)?

Can you share with us screen capture, app version, device you are using to our support mail? 

Power BI Mobile Support <mpbisup@microsoft.com>

Thanks, Maya

Hi Maya,

It happens in both, report as well as dashboard view, in online version. I´m using PC as support 

Desktop.JPGonline.JPG

In th first image, you can see the visual in desktop version, the image below is the same visual, in the online published version.

Thanks,

Ana

JR_4570
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue.

Hi

This is a specific issue with power bi Web service and not related to power bi mobile app.

The issue was fixed by the service on Friday

Thanks

Yariv

This issue is still happening, I can see the data labels but no the lines , is only happening on web not on the desktop version.

Hi

Can you still see the issue on Web and Power BI mobile app?

Thanks

Yariv

Now it´s working as expected.

Thanks for your help

This is still happening , i can si the data labels but not the line , only happening on the web version , desktop is ok

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors