Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dario59

Landscape mode and perfect resizing

Hi,

Corporate asked me to create a Report for iPhone. Can I ask how many pixel should I use in my canvas to design my report in a way in which the user should not scroll down to see it all in landscape view (when you take your phone in orizontal)?

Like this:

Image of a perfect report in landscape mode 

I don't have an iPhone (Android boy), and nobody in my office have one so I can't make any test. I tried with my android, and I had to leave some space on the bottom of the canvas to see it all in landscape without scrolling down:

My workaround for a perfect size landscape mode in android 

Maybe it's a problem that only Android users have (i tested it on a Realme7 and a Xiaomi something). Don't know if iPhone has a different resize method or if you guys have adapted the PBI app differently, in a way in which I can use all the canvas's real estate in landscape. Is it so? I use "Adapt to page" as a Page Visualization.

I'm interested only in how can I do this on an iPhone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dario59 ,

The following documentation mentions, the page size of your mobile apps in landscape is the same as they appear in the Power BI web app. Therefore, we only need to modify the page size of the report in the Power BI web app to be the same size as the iPhone.

vstephenmsft_0-1649124785406.png

Take the iPhone 13 as an example, its page size is 1170x2532 pixels.

4.png

Set the page size hight to 1170 and width to 2532.

5.png

Mobile apps in landscape:

vstephenmsft_0-1649127960944.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dario59 ,

The following documentation mentions, the page size of your mobile apps in landscape is the same as they appear in the Power BI web app. Therefore, we only need to modify the page size of the report in the Power BI web app to be the same size as the iPhone.

vstephenmsft_0-1649124785406.png

Take the iPhone 13 as an example, its page size is 1170x2532 pixels.

4.png

Set the page size hight to 1170 and width to 2532.

5.png

Mobile apps in landscape:

vstephenmsft_0-1649127960944.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors