Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lola
Frequent Visitor

KPI currency on iPhone

Having issue on iPhone with presentation of KPI currency code: all KPI shows EUR as currency. But there are different currencies defined for different KPI's. 

Do not have this problem on Windows 10 and Android: there currency code is valid. 

But iPhone ignores currency code defined in KPI, and shows everything as EUR. 

As workaround, will have to remove currency code from all KPI's, and add it in KPI description... 😞 Which is not a solution going forward...

5 REPLIES 5
yehong
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi Lola,

I couldn't reproduce the issue you report.

In PowerBI Desktop I created a table with two columns, one for the KPI's axis and the other for its Indicator. I've set the Format of the Indicator with different currencty symbol and code. I created various KPIs, uploaded to Power BI Portal and consumed the report/dashboard in my iPhone. All the symbols / codes rendered correctly.

Can you please share information as to how you created your report / dashboard so I can reproduce the issue locally?

Lola
Frequent Visitor

Issue with incorrect currency code on iPhone is with KPI's: created on SSRS Report Server web portal.

Not with Power BI Desktop.

In Power BI mobile apps: connection to on-premises SSRS server, not to Power BI web service.

Thank you for providing the additional information, I've reproduced the issue locally.

I've notified the respective team of the issue, will update further once we have ETA for a fix.

Hi,

The issue was fixed, the fix will be released in about 2-3 weeks.

Thanks

Hi.

We've just released version 14.6 that addresses this issue.

Erez.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors