Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Luai7
Advocate II
Advocate II

Issues with Mobile App after upgrading Power BI Report Server to August 2018 Release

Hi,

I upgraded our Power BI Report Server to the latest August 2018 Release. I cleared the cache in all IE/Chrome browsers and I am able to view all existing reports previously published to the server from these browsers.

However I have issues viewing these reports from the Mobile App!!

I cleared the cache for the Power BI Mobile App (installed on an android device) and even re-installed the latest app again from Google Play, bu still have problems in opening any existing Power BI Report Server report. When the report opens non of the visuals or slicers in the report appear!!

Please help urgently!! Is there an issue with Power BI Mobile App with this latest PBI Report Server release??

Luai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solved after doing the following:

1. Uninstall Power BI Mobile App from the android device

2. Restart the android device

3. Reinstall the Power BI Mobile App from Google Play (Note: It is exactly the same version that existed in #1 above!!)

4. Restart the android device

5. Reconfigure the connection again in the Power BI Mobile App to the PBI Report Server

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Luai7,

Can  you please contact us through our support mail (mpbisup@microsoft.com) with the details of the problems you are expereincing? 

Thank you, Maya

Done

Thanks Maya.

Solved after doing the following:

1. Uninstall Power BI Mobile App from the android device

2. Restart the android device

3. Reinstall the Power BI Mobile App from Google Play (Note: It is exactly the same version that existed in #1 above!!)

4. Restart the android device

5. Reconfigure the connection again in the Power BI Mobile App to the PBI Report Server

This worked fine for me thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors