Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CampAGC
Frequent Visitor

Is Annotate Gone?

Hello,

It looks like annotate is no longer available inside the mobile apps. (I had also never seen it in the web based power bi). 

I was wondering if that feature is being eliminated completely?

Perhaps it was relocated and I'm missing it. Anybody else confirm that it's gone? (But I do really like the fact that I can now slicer and select inside Android app, even though drilldown still doesn't work on Android.) I checked this on IOS (Ipad) and Android (S6 Edge) devices. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CampAGC
Frequent Visitor

I've found the answer to my own question.

It still exists, but you can't use it on a report, only on a tile that's on your dashboard. Also trying to share manipulations to a tile can't be done using annotate. 

Feature appears to be tied to the wrong level of view, and available on mobile only..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CampAGC
Frequent Visitor

I've found the answer to my own question.

It still exists, but you can't use it on a report, only on a tile that's on your dashboard. Also trying to share manipulations to a tile can't be done using annotate. 

Feature appears to be tied to the wrong level of view, and available on mobile only..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors