cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Ipad app forcing Multi Select on table visual

Hi All, 

I have created a dashboard that uses a table as a filter, and when a record is selected in the table I use SelectedValue() to show more details on the selected record. Report works great in the web but once tested on the Ipad app I find the table visual forces Multiselect so when they try to swap from one record to another it selects both. 

I have tried all other Table and filter visuals in the app store but nothing will let me display 3 columns and force a single select table.

Are there any other DAX options or anything else I can use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Ipad app forcing Multi Select on table visual

HI @FletchNZ,

AFAIK, table visual not contain any multiple selections features, normally you can only use 'control + click' to force selection multiple items.

I'd like to suggest you take a look at the following document to enable the 'multi-select' option on your report page and test if this works on table visual: (if this also not works, it means your requirement still not available on the mobile app side)

Report multi select in the mobile app 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Screenshot

Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

HI @FletchNZ,

AFAIK, table visual not contain any multiple selections features, normally you can only use 'control + click' to force selection multiple items.

I'd like to suggest you take a look at the following document to enable the 'multi-select' option on your report page and test if this works on table visual: (if this also not works, it means your requirement still not available on the mobile app side)

Report multi select in the mobile app 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

You legend, I had to demo this to the CEO tomorrow and was dreading it but now its working as intended.

I never thought the Multi select option would be in the app not the table options

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors