cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PEAKSvalleys Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Invite (share) icon grayed out

Hey everyone - I'm running into an issue where the invite (share) icon is greyed out in the app workspace portion of the Power BI mobile app. I'm using an iPhone XR and the app version is 17.9, I've tried two different organizational accounts (pro and pro free trial), and have made sure there are no RLS roles defined. Interestingly, the invite (share) icon is present in the My workspace portion of the mobile app and i can share from there.

Am I missing something? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power BI Team mshenhav
Power BI Team

Re: Invite (share) icon grayed out

Hey @PEAKSvalleys ,

This is the current app behavior. You can share items from app workspace only from the broswer.

You can add a uservoice vote to change that here: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas?category_id=105939

Thanks, Maya

2 REPLIES 2
Power BI Team mshenhav
Power BI Team

Hey @PEAKSvalleys ,

This is the current app behavior. You can share items from app workspace only from the broswer.

You can add a uservoice vote to change that here: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas?category_id=105939

Thanks, Maya

PEAKSvalleys Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hey @mshenhav - 

Thanks so much for the quick response and the detail! I'll definetly be voting for this functionality to be implemented, thanks again!

-Aaron

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Find out what's new in the Power BI Community!

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 385 members 3,922 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: