Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ejlevitt

Images posted from Power BI Publisher for Excel are not re-sizable on iPhone mobile app

I have pinned several chart images from Excel using Power BI Publisher for Excel.  They look fine on the Power BI website, and they are scalable.  However, when I view these charts on the Power BI iPhone app, I am disappointed to see they cannot be re-sized.  Even tilting the iPhone into landscape mode does not increase the size of the image.  Tapping the image only makes it appear smaller.  Is there any way to pin an Excel Chart from Power BI Publisher for Excel and have the ability to scale the size in the mobile app?

Thank you for any help.

1 REPLY 1
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@ejlevitt

I reproduced same issue as yours. The image imported from Excel can't be resized in iPhone App. Please submit a feature request on Ideas. We have reported this issue internally.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors