cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mikekuo Visitor
Visitor

How to display all rows when opening tables or matrix in the dashboard of mobile app?

Hi All,

Just want to know when I open tables or matrix on my dashboard of Power BI mobile app the maximum of rows displayed is 99, but my data should be 200 rows. I've tried on Andoroid 9 and iOS 12.2.
Please suggest any altertive that solve my problem to see all rows. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Power BI Team mshenhav
Power BI Team

Re: How to display all rows when opening tables or matrix in the dashboard of mobile app?

Hey @mikekuo ,

We have removed that limitation long time ago. You should be able to view more than 100 rows.

Can you please make sure you are using recent version?

If yes, can you please contact us thru this support mail (mpbisup@microsoft.com)?

In the mail, please specify app version, device type and attach the report file (pbix) if possible for additional investigation?

Thanks, Maya

Community Support
Community Support

Re: How to display all rows when opening tables or matrix in the dashboard of mobile app?

HI @mikekuo ,

I check official documents but haven't found any limitations on displayed row amount.
Have you tested with the same account on mobile devices? Any filters or RLS roles assigned to your test account? 

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly  
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly
Learning resources: Power BI

Helpful resources

Announcements
Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Solution Authors