Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcobrien1977
Helper I
Helper I

Hiding a menu button on left hand side navigation

Hi,

I have been using buttons and a main menu to help people navigate to the appropriate place in the desktop/web/app version of the file.  What I want to do is remove the flow Metrics from the left hand side because I have a button for it (along with others).  When I download the PBIX file, I cannot seem to figure out how to do it.  Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks

APP MENU SCREESSHOT.png

4 REPLIES 4
WillATT

Hide all the pages except one and the navigation pane on the left will disappear. For the hidden pages, make sure to include them in your navigation buttons. If you don't want to show a hidden page, mark it as a tooltip

Eyelyn9
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bcobrien1977 ,

Sorry I did not receive your screenshots.

What does the Date slicer button mean? The options above the visuals?

Eyelyn9_0-1656912233960.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

bcobrien1977
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks.  How you would hide the "Date Slicer" button but keep the rest of them active? I sent you a scren shot of the APP that I am using a desktop to take the snapshot. Thanks

Eyelyn9
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bcobrien1977 ,

The screeshot you provided seems to be in a published app not in Power Mobile Apps(an application on device).

So if you just wnat to hide the left pane, please click the button to hide the navigation pane.

Eyelyn9_0-1656640075820.png

If I'm misunderstanding, please provide more details about your problem to help us clarify your scenario.

Refer to:

Publish an app in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

What are the Power BI mobile apps? - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2022 update 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to learn more about the August 2022 updates!

August 1 episode 9_no_dates 768x460.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Watch the playback when Priya Sathy and Charles Webb discuss Datamarts! Kelly also shares Power BI Community updates.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors