Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

giahaobv
Frequent Visitor

Help me: Don't show chart date hierarchy on mobile app

Don't show chart date hierarchy on mobile app power BI but I can use with web browser:

- On mobile app:

Capture.JPG

Open on Chrome no error

4b8818971981e8dfb190.jpg

Date hierarchy

date hierarchydate hierarchy

Please help me how to fix the error. Thanks you

8 REPLIES 8
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @giahaobv ,

It looks like visual loading error, that might happen due to low network bandwidth. 

Can you try and refresh the report? you should have a refresh button in the report header.

Can you also open the report from Chrome mobile?

Thanks, Maya

Can you also open the report from Chrome mobile?

Yes. I can open the report from Chrome mobile.

I think it has to do with the language of date hierarchy. If I change to English(united states) language date hierarchy it works fine.

Have you tried using date hierarchy in another language and opening with app mobile? 

I am using Vietnamese language

Hey @giahaobv ,

Can you please send us the PBIX file for investigation?

Please use this mail mspbisup@microsoft.com

Thanks,

Maya 

I cannot email you because I am blocked" 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied"

Please you download the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXVQO3avx6Om8A0hhIwXTlT_3iiOonRO/view?usp=sharing

Hey @giahaobv ,

Thanks for sharing that report with us.

It looks like the issue exists in Safari as well, and it is not unique to Power BI Moblie app.

We have notify the relevant team in Power BI that is responsible for broswer experiences.

I would recommend also to report this issue under Power BI Server commuity forum for visibilty.

Thanks, Maya

Thanks for the confirmation. Hope the error will be fixed soon

Please help me take care of this!

Thanks very much!

Hi @giahaobv,

Did this issue fix now?  If that is the case, you can consider sharing the release version and closing the thread to help other users who faced a similar issue to know which version has solved the issue.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I have sent file PBIX to mail: mspbisup@microsoft.com.  please you check for me. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks you very much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors