Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

Google Analytics Data Not Matching

It seems that Google Analytics Dashboard in mobile app (iPhone & Android) does not update data on a daily basis as in Power BI Online Service. Once it is created for the first time, data remains the same forever. Is this a bug or am I missing something? 

Note: I have latest updates on my iPhone & Android mobile device

4 REPLIES 4
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

I just took a look at this on my Android phone and the data matches for me between Power BI Service and mobile app. There is a refresh icon in the upper right of my Android mobile app, you might try that.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

@Greg_Deckler Have you observed the output after a scheduled refresh (like not of hits/session) ? Reports does not refreshes on mobile app

Also see that your data changes in Google Analytics

I took a closer look at this and it really looks like there is an issue with both the Google Analytics Dashboard and the Mobile App here. When I go into my Google Analytics Dashboard, it says "Site Traffic (Last 30 days)", but it looks like it is for the last 30 days as of when I setup the feed. If I click on it in the service, it shows me current information, all the way until the current date of the last refresh. So, that's a problem with the dashboard.

When I go into the mobile app on my Android, it shows me the exact same information as my dashboard (hence my first reply). However, if I click on the same graphic, it does not show current information, just the same information on the first dashboard page, it is not updated information like in the Service. So, that appears to be an additional problem with the mobile app.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors