Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

abovebeyond
Frequent Visitor

Getting wrong data in Dashboard

Hi,

I created a mobile dashbaord and i noticed that while clickling on one of the "pinned" visual, power bi mobile shows the visual without the "filters" that i can see on my PC - for example i can see the "all time" data without the "today" filter.

On the desktop version its working ok.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The issue is now formally resolved.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

- Ron

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@hesmono@abovebeyond

The "Power BI Mobile App table/matrix focus mode losing filter" issue is fixed already. It will be applied in Jan release.

Regards,

The issue is now formally resolved.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

- Ron

alexjohn
Frequent Visitor

Clear the cashe meory and try again it will work definetely

But I think this solution is not best option, my user around 50 people and some of them have rank higher then me Smiley LOL

That is also true. I'll find some other solutions and let you know as soon as possible. 

hesmono
Frequent Visitor

Hi

I got same error (matrix visual), if I went to focus mode, visual show wrong data

Only for new apps IOS and Android, but if old apps it's fine

thanks

rongi
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Are you looking at the report or the tile in-focus mode?

Please contact us at mpbisup@microsoft.com so we can get more details.

Regards,

- Ron

Hello,

I am also living the very same problem, and this is a recent one.

In all my dashboards, tables show the correct (filtered) data. However when I tap on them, I get an unfiltered table. This is true for all tables in all dashboards.

BTW this was working very fine till recent days. I don't know when or with which update it got broken (mobile update or online).

Could you please so kind to post the updates also here? Or do you suggest me to also contact via mail? 

This is very frustrating and urgent as we strongly rely on mobile reports...

Thanks...

Hello, me too am facing the very same problem since more than 10 days. Mobile apps are completely out of order because they do not consider any filter. Same reports viewed by browser are fine as usual.

We all are waiting urgently for a fix to this big problem.

Thank you very much

Giorgio - Italy

SEE THE EXAMPLE: SAME REPORT DIFFERENT RESULT BETWEEN BROWSER AND MOBILE APP

Hi,

Please do contact us over the support mail (mpbisup@microsoft.com) as it seems to me like you do not share the same issue.

I will follow up with you directly once getting more details.

Thanks in advance,

- Ron

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.. All my users are also facing with this major bug in mobile viewing.  Whenever a tile that has table or matrix is expanded, it removes all the filters that were used in while creating the tile and shows incorrect data.

Power BI team - pls look into this major bug.

Regards,

Arup

Hi,

The bug with the tables is indeed occuring as a result of recent change we have done to support more than 100 rows in a table on the dashboard focus view.

@abovebeyond- Are you also getting this on Table \ Matrix visual or other visuals as well?

We are actively working on a fix.

Note: in the report those visuals are filtered, so you can still look at them there.

Sorry for the inconvinience. 

- Ron

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Ron,

I had noticed the issue only in Tables & matrix right now only in focus mode (expanded view).

yes reports are working fine with filtered values.

Thanks for your quick reply. Hope to get fix soon

Regards,

Arup

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors