Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Yingli

Funnel and Multi-row Card can not be shown in mobile report

Hi,

I developed a report on Power BI Desktop. Can easily to publish to Power BI Service. When design Mobile layout at Desktop or Online, everything looks good. After save my work and generate a QR code, scan using my phone, the Funnel visual and Multi-row card visual can not show with notification"Something's wrong with one or more fields. See details",but no details at all. Other visuals work well.

Are  the Funnel visual and Multi-row card visual supported in Mobile report?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Yingli

Hi Maya,

Thank you for your quick response, the problem has been solved. Just need to wait longer time after publish report from desktop to online service to have a correct mobile view.

Best, 

Yingli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Yingli

Hi Maya,

Thank you for your quick response, the problem has been solved. Just need to wait longer time after publish report from desktop to online service to have a correct mobile view.

Best, 

Yingli

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Yingli ,

Are you using Power BI Mobile app or mobile browser?

In general, all visuals are supported. 

Can you please send us an email with the PBIX file, and information about the device and app version you are using? please use this mpbisup@microsoft.com

Thanks Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors