Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MikeMatveev
Frequent Visitor

Format date in Mobile App in "Show as table"

Hi all, I've faced issue when I open chart in mobile application with option "Show As Table", it shows format with datetime and timezone, but in Power BI Desktop I have chosen needed format "MM/DD/YYYY" for this field.

Could you please help me, how to change this format? In power bi service is ok

MikeMatveev_0-1626966219894.png

MikeMatveev_1-1626966230725.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MikeMatveev ,

Based on my test, the date format displayed by ‘show as a table’ on Power BI mobile app is the same as yours.

If you want to display ‘MM/DD/YYYY’ format, you can use FORMAT function to modify the format of the date. But the field created is text format.

Column = FORMAT([Date],"MM/DD/YYYY")

6.png

7.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

That would be text format, but I need a date. Field format is chosen as m/d/yyyy and web version (Power BI Service) shows that correctly and other visuals in mobile is ok, but "Show as table" shows as above in my example.

I will appreciate any ideas 

MikeMatveev_0-1627284596501.png

Hi @MikeMatveev ,

Sorry for my late reply.

If it is a feature that is not currently available, you can create your idea and vote for it.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors