Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pmhoang94
Helper I
Helper I

Filter mobile all pages

Hi All,

I have a issue. My report has 2 page and I add a report level filter to filter char in all pages. But when I publish it to display in mobile, I do not see this filter in my mobile. Can not report level filter display in mobile?

If power bi does not support report level filter in mobile, what I can  to filter all page in mobile?

Can a Sclicer filter all pages?

Thanks,

Hoang

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pmhoang94,

>>Can not report level filter display in mobile?

>>If power bi does not support report level filter in mobile, what I can  to filter all page in mobile?

Power bi moible support report level filter, but you can't see/edit the report level filter on power bi mobile app.

>>Can a Sclicer filter all pages?

Slicer only filter the visuals which on current page and enable the interaction.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pmhoang94,

>>Can not report level filter display in mobile?

>>If power bi does not support report level filter in mobile, what I can  to filter all page in mobile?

Power bi moible support report level filter, but you can't see/edit the report level filter on power bi mobile app.

>>Can a Sclicer filter all pages?

Slicer only filter the visuals which on current page and enable the interaction.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @v-shex-msft,

I have a report, which is a page and contains 2 slicers and more 20 charts. I add all this charts and slicers into phone layout in power bi desktop to display my mobile, . But I found that I only can drag and drop 10 chart , link:http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/limited-scrolling-mobile-power-bi/m-p/176854#M77312, after I can not scroll down in phone layout. It has limited scrolling mobile power bi.

So  I want to devide my report into 2 pages. But I found that slicer in page1 can not filter page2. Can you help me?

Hi @pmhoang94,

Slicer works on current page, it is impossible to use one slicer to filter multiple pages.

For your requirement, page level filter will suitable for it. BTW, you cannot directly modify the page level filter on mobile. So if you want to change the filter, you need to update it at power bi service, save changes and refresh the mobile reports.

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Thanks @v-shex-msft,

I design report to display in mobile only. So your suggestions are impossible. I think that i must add slicers into each page. But It is bad.

Regards,

Hoang

Hi @pmhoang94,

Filters are not supported in the mobile apps on phones at the moment, however this feature is on our roadmap.

Adding a slicer to a report is a solution for allowing interactivity and data exploration capabilities to a report.

Stay tuned for future PowerBI apps releases for news about filters.

Roy

Roy Gal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors