cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvalenciam New Member

Embedded Power BI report into PowerApps can't be seen by non pro Power BI users

Hi,

I have a Power BI report and I need to share it with a group in my organization, but not all of them have a Pro Power BI license, so I have tried to embedded in PowerApps in both MyWorkSpace and Office Shared Groups but only people who have a Pro Power BI license can see the report. Is there a why to embed the report in PowerApps and share with non pro users?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Embedded Power BI report into PowerApps can't be seen by non pro Power BI users

HI @mvalenciam ,

Nope, app is pro features, free users not able to use this.
You can consider to upgrade to premium license and assign your workspace to premium capacity and add free users to your workspace.  After these steps, these free users can view shared contents without pro license.

What is Power BI Premium?

Power BI Premium FAQ

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Embedded Power BI report into PowerApps can't be seen by non pro Power BI users

HI @mvalenciam ,

Nope, app is pro features, free users not able to use this.
You can consider to upgrade to premium license and assign your workspace to premium capacity and add free users to your workspace.  After these steps, these free users can view shared contents without pro license.

What is Power BI Premium?

Power BI Premium FAQ

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 140 members 1,806 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: