Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rajulshah
Super User
Super User

Dynamics CRM Power BI System Dashboard not display on mobile devices

I cannot see my Power BI System Dashboard in Dynamics CRM in mobile devices through apps.

Please guide me further on how to display Dynamics CRM Power BI System Dashboard on mobile devices through apps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Anonymous ,

You need to check "Enable for mobile" for your web resource, and then check "Enable for mobile" in Web Resource properties when you edit the CRM dashboard.

Let me know if further help us needed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rajulshah,

Please provide more detailed information about your scenario, it is hard to troubleshoot your issue without any detail information.

For example:

Snapshots, device type, mobile app version, connection mode, proxy settings...

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It seems I got the same problem...so I add some informations.

I have 2 dashboards on PBI. I create 2 dashboard (linked with PBI) on DynamicsCRM and it works.

But I cannot see them on my DynamicsCRM App. The error is about an access problem (with the dashboard). And I can see all the rest of the app (CRMdashboards and other entities).

Hello @Anonymous ,

You need to check "Enable for mobile" for your web resource, and then check "Enable for mobile" in Web Resource properties when you edit the CRM dashboard.

Let me know if further help us needed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yes, it semms I was blind 😉

I check "Enable for mobile" for each dashboard...

...but it still does not work... 😞

I don't know the english terms but in french, it is "Ce contenu n'est pas disponible" (this dahsboard is not available).

Must I share it with something/someone? I'm connected with my log and I created the db on dynCRM with my log. The db is shared with several people too.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors