Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bebeto
Helper III
Helper III

Drilldown in dashboard from Power BI mobile?

Hi,

I have a Dashboard with some reports linked designed in Power BI Desktop. After upload it to my Power BI site, I can drilldown from my Dashboard to the reports.

But when I visualize the dashboard in my Power BI mobile app in android I can not do drilldown in my dashboard. When I click a component it just is showed bigger in a new view.

Doing drilldown from the mobile Power BI is not enabled?

4 REPLIES 4
spiderrob
Advocate III
Advocate III

Tablets only I'm afraid. iPhone is dashboard only, iPad you can also access the reports from the app. Given the screen real estate limitations, I guess it makes sense. 

And from an android tablet?

As far as I know, they don't have an app for Android tablets, yet. Supposedly, it's in the works. However, you can navigate to powerbi.com in your mobile android browser and be able to access the entire cloud site.

Hi Friends,

I have a dashboard with differentes KPIs and we are using differentes customs visuals, but we need know how to use drilldown from each kpi to each report and from this report we need to do a return to dashboard, if we using the option pin only it works a one report.
Could help us if Power BI can to work with this funcionability.

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors