Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data integration

Greetings!

I have enquiries regarding data integration. Basically, the objective of the project I'm assigned to is to merge multiple pbi dashboards into one pbi file given that we're able to manipulate the data. 

The different dashboards can be merged into one pbi file by "pinning" them live in the dashboard. However, the disadvantage is that we can't manipulate the data in the pbi file.

Looking forward for an open discussion regarding this matter. Thanks!

Great day 😁

Regards,

Tasnim

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Not sure if I understand your requirement correctly. If you want to get data from multiple published power bi reports and create a new report based on these data, you could explore the Using DirectQuery for datasets and Azure Analysis Services (preview) feature. With this preview feature, you can connect to several Power BI datasets in DirectQuery mode and use them in a PBIX file. There are also some limitations and considerations to consider if you want to use it. Find the considerations in above link. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors