Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

gooranga1
Power Participant
Power Participant

Dashboards on android app blank

All our dashboards on andoid mobiles are all blank after the latest update.

Our mobile version is 111603. Below shot used to be full of kpi tiles now it's just blank and we have several dashboards like this all now blank that were working.

Tried logging in and out but it makes no difference. Anyone else getting this? I haven't tried uninstalling and re-installing yet but I would rather that not be the solution.

Screenshot_20170625-002056 (002).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @MaximShklar,

Things seem to be back to normal this morning after downloading the latest update.

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am facing the same issue where all the filters on the dashboard are blank. I am at version 14.2 on ios. I am able to see the data in matrix chart but the filters are all blank. I have tested in multiple devices and faced same issue. I cant ask all my users to re-installl the app. Can anyone suggest any other solution.

Hi PulkitBansal,

The issue you describe does not appear to be related to this thread which described a transient regression we had with our Android app a couple of months ago.

Can you please contact us directly ay mpbisup@microsoft.com so that we can assist you in resolving the issues you are facing?

Thanks,

Maxim

MaximShklar
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Thank you for reporting this issue and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

We have identidied an issue that has affected some of our customers in the recent release where dashboards appear empty, and are currently working on mitigating it.

As a temporary workaround until a fixed version is released please try to close the app and then restart it without loggin in.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Maxim 

Hi @MaximShklar,

Things seem to be back to normal this morning after downloading the latest update.

Thanks

Thanks for confirming.

We have indeed released a new version which handles the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors