Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

martinrowe
Advocate I
Advocate I

Dashboard tile not updating but report does

Hello

I seem to have a curious problem with the dashboard tiles on Android mobile app. I have recently reinstalled the app also but this doesnt seem to have resolve my problem.

Scenario.

I have pinned some reports to my dashboard, however I cant see the latest data. The underlying report is scheduled to refresh every few hours, but when i open via the dashboard tile i cannot see the latest data (currently it only shows up to 10am yesterday and the dataset was refreshed several times since then).

When i open the dashboard title in report view I can see the latest data in line with the refresh time so I am sure i have set this up properly. I have had problems before with what I assume is caching and closing the app and restarting it would solve it, but now it just seems impossible to get this to work.

Some of the tiles that are pinned to the report do show the latest data though, just some specific visuals do not. I thought it may be a visual specific thing but all the tiles are table visuals so having some that do and some that dont doesnt seem to make sense.

20 REPLIES 20

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors