Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

enterprised1
Helper I
Helper I

Dashboard blank in Windows UWP

Hi,

I have a group dashboard that i'd like to regularly check, but many times it's blank.  If i log into the service, I can see it.  Other users on iOS can see it fine.  However, both the Windows 10 PC version and Windows 10 Mobile versions of the app refuse to display the dashboard.  I've hit refresh several times, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, restarted the computer/phone, nothing will display the dashboard. 

I can go to the Reports and they all work fine.  Just never the dashboard. 

What else can i try to get it to display the dashboard?  I'm using version 32.60315.11464.0

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
yaronc
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @enterprised1,

Sorry for this experience you got.

Can you please reply to PBIWinAppSup@microsoft.com with answers to the following questions so we can try to repro the issue?

• Does this specific dashboard always show up empty? Did you ever see it appear on a win10 device? Anything special in it?
  • Do other dashboards show up OK –
    • Dashboards in the same group?
    • Dashboards in other groups or your “My Workspace”?
    • Sample dashboards?
  • Can you send a picture of how the app looks like when the dashboard is not rendered? (on the phone or PC, or both if you can)
  • Can you share the dashboard with us? yaronc@microsoft.com; gititg@microsoft.com
  • Other device info: Device Type, Country/Region and language, Windows build
  • You wrote “if I log into the service, I can see it.” – did you mean you opened Power BI on the web and saw your dashboard? Did you do that on one of the devices where the app doesn’t show it (e.g.: the Windows 10 PC)?

Thanks,

Yaron

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors