cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moderator RomiK

Re: Custom Visuals no longer working with iPhone app

Hi @jamesdales,

We are aware of this, unfortunately there is a temporary issue with costume visuals on Power BI mobile apps.

We are working on fixing this urgently.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will update soon.

Thanks,

The Power BI mobile team

ashishrj Power Participant
Power Participant

@RomiK Hi Romi. Any update on this issue ? This is very critical and needs to be resolved at the earliest as clients are using the same. Thanks!

Moderator RomiK

Hi, @ashishrj

We understand the urgency of the issue and are working every means to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Shere

We are having the same issues.  We are in the middle of doing our Proof of Concept and doing presentations of the tool.  SMH as I demo the mobile app capabilities to my CEO and nothing works --- embarassing to say the least.  Please fix ASAP.

Microsoft rongi
Microsoft

Hi all,

I'm glad to share that Custom visuals on mobile devices are back.

Please let us know if you still have any issues.

- ron

View solution in original post

Hi 

Custom visuals still aren't working (tested on Android and Windows Phone with multiple custom visuals on reports and tiles).

Do we need a new version of the mobile app? Is available to download directly?

Thanks,

James

Power Participant

Custom visual working on iPhone since last Friday. Haven't tested on Android phone !

cYp
Regular Visitor

Can confirm that my report (created thursday) with a custom component is working (Ipad and Iphone) since friday. BUT i created some new reports with custom components this sunday and they are not working. 

I've done some further testing. (see http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Developer/Custom-Visuals-Sandbox-is-coming-Here-s-what-you-need-to-k...

It appears that Sandboxing has been removed for visuals downloaded from the gallery - presumably why some now work.

HOWEVER - visuals created by us (for our customers) do still not work. They show as an icon in tiles and not rendered at all in reports. 

mobile.png

Power Participant

Hello Power BI Team,

Again the same issue with Custom visual not showing up on iPhone.

This has to be resolved as clients are currently using constantly and dependent on the same.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Top Kudoed Authors