Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

karent81
Frequent Visitor

Could not authenticate because your corporate SSL certificate is untrusted by this device.

Hi all,

I have downloaded the Mobile Apps Power BI into my android phone for R9 plus. Android version 5.1.1. 

I have updated my the android system view to the latest . However , I am still not able to login into the power BI mobile version.

Untitled.png

Thanks

Best Regards

Karen Tan

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @karent81,

As the message noticed, it seems your corporate enable the device authenticate. You should verify your device before you login in your account. For detailed information, you can contact to your IT to know more about this.

Reference link:

What is Azure Multi-Factor Authentication?

Configure Azure Multi-Factor Authentication settings - Public preview

Managing devices using the Azure portal - preview

BTW, if your contents contains privacy data, please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @karent81,

Yes, if they turn on this feature, i think you need to submit request and waiting for their verify.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @karent81,

As the message noticed, it seems your corporate enable the device authenticate. You should verify your device before you login in your account. For detailed information, you can contact to your IT to know more about this.

Reference link:

What is Azure Multi-Factor Authentication?

Configure Azure Multi-Factor Authentication settings - Public preview

Managing devices using the Azure portal - preview

BTW, if your contents contains privacy data, please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Hi XiaoXin,

Thanks for the reference ,my assumption is that my IT admin will need to login the Azure portal and enabled to enroll my devices so that i am able to login to power BI mobile apps to view the dashboard.

Thanks

Best Regards

Karen Tan

Hi @karent81,

Yes, if they turn on this feature, i think you need to submit request and waiting for their verify.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors