Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jq67856

Can't view reports in Dashboard, but can in Reports. Android only, iOS works fine

PowerBI Example.png

Spoiler
I have a Samsung S7 and have dowloaded the latest version of the mobile PowerBI for android.  I login and see all of my Dashboards and when I select the dashboard I own I  can see my reports. However, when I try to open them, they will not open.  If I click on the "Reports" , I see the same report and I can open and view it.  This is a dashboard I have shared and anyone with the Android app  can not open the report from the dashboard but iPhone users can.  Anyone else seeing this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

As we talked, this issue was fixed and will be available in our next release for all users.

Thanks,

Assaf

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yitzhak
Employee
Employee

Thanks for reporting we are checking this issue. Any specific with this report? does it work on other reports?

It is any report that I place in my dashboard.  So looking at the list of reports - I can not open any of them.

Thanks,

John

Hi,

As we talked, this issue was fixed and will be available in our next release for all users.

Thanks,

Assaf

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors