Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't see reports in Shared with me

Hi. I published a report in a Premium Workspace (so that even users without PowerBI license can still see them) and shared it to a lot of people (some within my org and some outside). However, a couple of them seem to have problem accessing them via their mobile apps. They can access the reports via web browser but somehow, in their mobile apps, it doesn't appear in their "Shared with me" section. When they click the link from the invite that I sent, this error shows up (see photo). Any idea how to fix this? 

Both person experiencing the problem are outside of my org and are using Android. Not sure if this is indeed the problem but it's the only things they have in common. 

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Screenshot_20190313-131644_Power BI.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous ,

The app does not yet support accessing content shared from other (external) organization.

This is something we are working on, and expect it to be released next month.

Stay tune.

Maya

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Anonymous ,

The app does not yet support accessing content shared from other (external) organization.

This is something we are working on, and expect it to be released next month.

Stay tune.

Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay. Thanks for informing me. Is this also the case for iOS devices? 

Yes. Same applies on Power BI app on iOS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have the same issue with sharing a report to a user with Power BI pro licence outside my organisation where they are unable to view the report in the mobile PBI app. They are using Apple IOS.

Has the feature been released yet or do you have an update on when this feature will be released?

thanks,

Diana

Hey @Anonymous ,

B2B is available for quite some time now.

One pre-req is that the recieveing user will have Home tenant in Power BI. meaning that he/she should be able to connect to Power BI from Power BI app first to their own organization, and then use the shared link to switch to extenal organization.

Can you please verify that you meet that pre-requisite? 

Thanks, Maya

Hi

B2B featured was released on iOS and Android.

Can you share more details?

- Can you see the report on the web?

- Is this a B2B scenario? more about this feature can be found here:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-mobile-apps-now-support-azure-ad-b2b-guest-users/

Thanks

Yariv

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors