Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

yoshihirok
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Can I control the frequency of my dashboards update of Power BI Mobile app ?

I want to control the frequency of my dashboards update of my Power BI Mobile app Windows 10 version.
Just like hourly autoupdates, 9:00/12:00/15:00 autoupdates.

I'm using Power BI Service Pro, and some reports update 6 times per day.

Regards,

Yoshihiro Kawabata.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yaronc
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @yoshihirok,

If I understand you right, you are looking for the option to schedule refresh for your dashboard from the Mobile app.

The Power BI mobile apps are currently designed for consumption experience and therefore there is no option to set the schedule refresh from inside the app.

You can set the schedule refresh from the website (app.powerbi.com) and then to be able to consume the refreshed dashboards from the mobile app.

Hope that this helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yaronc
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @yoshihirok,

If I understand you right, you are looking for the option to schedule refresh for your dashboard from the Mobile app.

The Power BI mobile apps are currently designed for consumption experience and therefore there is no option to set the schedule refresh from inside the app.

You can set the schedule refresh from the website (app.powerbi.com) and then to be able to consume the refreshed dashboards from the mobile app.

Hope that this helps.

Hi, yaronc, thank you for reply.

I will check my issues again.

My issues is like:

1. After update dashboards layout in the Power BI Services, the dashboards layout in Power BI Mobile app does NOT update untile restart Power BI Mobile app.

2. After update the dashboard contents in the Power BI Services, the dashboards content in Power BI Mobile app does NOT update while some hours waiting.

App: Power BI Mobile App version 32.60421.11553.0

Regards,

Yoshihiro Kawabata

@yoshihirok, can you please send us a mail to PBIWinAppSup@microsoft.com so we can try to understand better the problem?

In the mail include a link to this community thread so we will know that this is you.

Some questions to help us to repro this issue:

What device do you have?

Does it happen to all of your dashboards?

Are these dashboards are based on direct query to a database?

After that the Power BI dashboards are updated, what happens when you click on refresh button on the mobile app in the dashboard?

Hopefully we will be able to help more with your answers to these questions.

Thanks,

Yaron

@yaronc Thank you for your help.

I send the mail about it.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Kawabata

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors