cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crazybi Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Bookmarks in mobile app

Hi Team, 

I am trying to implement a dashboard created using desktop in mobile view. I have used many bookmarks in desktop and have used 'Textbox' visual and linked the bookmark by using the action option. 

Eg: If I have a tachometer have placed textbox above it so that on clicking the same it would lead to the bookmark page. 

When I try to implement the same in mobile view it didnt work as I couldnt place one visual over the other. 

Kindly guide me on how to handle the same

Thanks in advance

Regards,

CrazyBI 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vivekrs Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Bookmarks in mobile app

Team,

I found out a solution for this and this works:

If you have 2 buttons and 2 bookmarks in desktop layout and each button is tied to one bookmark with each one showing different visuals overlapping on each other. This is perfectly working in desktop layout.

For mobile layout, to work the same:

a. Click a button in desktop layout and it will open corresponding bookmark and show visuals accordingly

b. Now go to phone layout and place visuals wherever required.

c. Go back to desktop layout and click second button and it will open corresponding bookmark and show visuals accordingly.

d. Now if you go to phone layout overlapping visuals, first button visual will be hidden and empty space will appear and drag second button visual into empty space. 

e. So now when report is browsed in mobile, each button click will show and hide visuals overlapping on each other.

THanks

Vivek

1 REPLY 1
vivekrs Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Bookmarks in mobile app

Team,

I found out a solution for this and this works:

If you have 2 buttons and 2 bookmarks in desktop layout and each button is tied to one bookmark with each one showing different visuals overlapping on each other. This is perfectly working in desktop layout.

For mobile layout, to work the same:

a. Click a button in desktop layout and it will open corresponding bookmark and show visuals accordingly

b. Now go to phone layout and place visuals wherever required.

c. Go back to desktop layout and click second button and it will open corresponding bookmark and show visuals accordingly.

d. Now if you go to phone layout overlapping visuals, first button visual will be hidden and empty space will appear and drag second button visual into empty space. 

e. So now when report is browsed in mobile, each button click will show and hide visuals overlapping on each other.

THanks

Vivek