cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmenas Member

Barchart issue with dates

Hi all,

I am building a mobile report. The problem that I have is that the dates are shown in a chronologycal order from left to right. Therefore  I can't see the last date (in my case, JAN 2017) in my mobile dashboard. I want to know if there is a possibility for this wide visuals to show the dates from right to left chronologically. That way in the mobile version you always see the last date and it is not cut out in the preview design (Screenshot 1). 

Here are the screenshots:DateMobile.pnghere is where I am design and also the dashboard modus in my mobile.

Screenshot_2017-01-18-12-44-47.jpgThis is the normal barchart

Thansk in advance.

Jorge

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator RGMS

Re: Barchart issue with dates

Hi @Jmenas

At the moment, reports visuals don’t allow control over the direction of date order.

A good workaround for this issue might be using filters at report, page or visual level to limit the amount of data shown – you can read more about filters here.

We also recommend submitting and idea in our ideas section for the desktop team to consider.

Thanks,

Roy Gal
1 REPLY 1
Moderator RGMS

Re: Barchart issue with dates

Hi @Jmenas

At the moment, reports visuals don’t allow control over the direction of date order.

A good workaround for this issue might be using filters at report, page or visual level to limit the amount of data shown – you can read more about filters here.

We also recommend submitting and idea in our ideas section for the desktop team to consider.

Thanks,

Roy Gal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 267 members 2,778 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: