Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Razer

Applying multiple filters in the Mobile App

Hey!

I am using the iOS version of Power BI with the iPhone 7 Plus. In my Reports I integrated an option to filter data. In the Web-App I am able to apply a filter for more than one value (e.g. "Paul" + "Max") by holding the control button while clicking on a value.

Is there a way to do this in the App as well? Right now I am just able to filter by one single value.

Thank you!

Nico

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Razer

In Power BI Mobile App, we can't directly multi-select in slicer by holding "Ctrl" button and select items. But we can turn off the "single select" in visual Format. Then you should be able to multi-select on Power BI Mobile.

112.PNG

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Razer

In Power BI Mobile App, we can't directly multi-select in slicer by holding "Ctrl" button and select items. But we can turn off the "single select" in visual Format. Then you should be able to multi-select on Power BI Mobile.

112.PNG

Regards,

Thank you, that has helped me a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors