Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

Apple Watch - Tiles Order

Can you guys please update the order of the Tiles on the Apple Watch as we change the order of the Tiles on the Service.

So I have a dashboard called "Apple Watch" where I only include visuals that will display on the watch.

The problem is that the Tiles on the Watch appear in the order they were added to the Dashboard on the Service

and that order cannot be changed!

On the Service you can later go and rearrange the Tiles anyway you want. You can add a new Tile and place it first (so it is on top).

However those changes are reflected on the iPhone but NOT on the Watch!

On the Watch the Tiles stay in the order they were first added to the Dashboard and new Tiles just get added on.

So if you want to make changes to the order the Tiles are displayed on the Watch you basically have to create a new Dashboard

and place the Tiles in the order you want them displayed since you can't make changes to the order on the Watch!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sean,

I'd like to suggest you submit a ticket for this issue. Current I'm not very sure for it(I not have app watch Smiley Happy) and it seems works on iphone side.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I have the same issue. Was any ticket placed with Microsoft? BR Johan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors