Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tbarron2
Regular Visitor

Apple Watch KPI and Card Decimal Precision

I'm noticing the KPI and Card units decimals on the apple watch are extremely precice.  For example, if the Card on Power BI online shows 45.3K  the same card on power BI shows 45.334098K.  In some cases this pushes the unit off the visible face of the watch, and additionally it makes the data hard to comprehend with so many decimal points showing.

I can't seem to figure out how to fix this -- any ideas? 

8 REPLIES 8
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @PatH ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. The next Power BI app release will have a fix for it.

Regards, Maya

Great !! Thank you very much. You make me one happy user 🙂

PatH
Regular Visitor

Issue fixed !!

Thank you very much. Just opened the report and i'm happy to see just one decimal in the report on  my watch.

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

hey @PatH ,

Can you please share a report that demos your issue with us? It will help us understand your issue.

Please send it to Power BI Mobile Support <mpbisup@microsoft.com>.

Thanks, Maya

I'm afraid I can't do that due to company policy.

I made a dashboard for iPhone with KPI-tiles. It functions perfectly well.

When I synchronise the dash to Apple Watch, I get the tiles I want in the order that I want them but in stead of 1 decimal ( that i see on the iPhone) I get more than 9 decimals on the watch.

In the iPhone dashboard I selected 'none' for display unit and 1 decimal for callout value. 

Hope I gave you enough info to help me.

OK, thanks. We re looking into this.

Maya

PatH
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem. 47,1 on my iPhone results in 47,117324 on my Apple watch.

Manualy set to 'none' but still a lot of decimals.

Any sugestions anyone?

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @tbarron2,

If you manually set up decimal place property on power bi (not use 'auto' option), did this issue appears again?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors