Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Android external link issue

Hi,

Recently I have issue with Android to redirect to report page using external link, it works fine with IOS.

This issue happen recently, before this was working fine.

I created a new PBIX and publish to my workspace and tested on Android and IOS, only Android have this issue.

My PBIX have 3 pages, I pin the pie chart in page 1 to my dashboard.

in the Pie chart edit details, i configured external link to redirect to page 3 in my report.

When I test on Android, it will not redirect to page 3 but redirect to the default page which is page 1.

IOS able to redirect to page 3.

Please see screenshot attached.

1-PieChartPage1.PNG2-FunnelChartPage3.PNG3-RedirectToPage3.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The fix was sent to the store. It should be available for download in the coming days.

Thank you, 

Maya

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

What version you test?(device system and mobile app version) you test, Is this issue appears on other android devices?

BTW, if similar issue appears on all android devices, I'd like to suggest direct report this issue to mobile team.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My power bi mobile app version is 112220. Yes, all other android devices having the same issue.

How to contact mobile team? what is the email address?

Hey @Anonymous,

We are aware of this issue and working on a fix. I will update this thread once we will have the fix available.

Thanks Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have an estimate on how long it will take to fix and release the fix?

This is critical as most of my users are using Android and most of our dashboard is using this feature.

Thanks.

The fix was sent to the store. It should be available for download in the coming days.

Thank you, 

Maya

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, issue fixed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors